Recipe: Big Hearted Brownies
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
- White Chocolate
- Food Colouring
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 Celsius). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan. If you don’t want white residue, use cocoa powder instead.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Beat in cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Spread batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Wait until cool.
6. Heat white chocolate in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir, then repeat until smooth.
7. Add food colouring to chocolate. Optionally, cut brownies into hearts.
8. Dip hearts into chocolate and let cool.